As you are preparing your year-end contributions, we hope you will consider helping the MSCPA Legacy Foundation with our Christmas Wish List—A Simple Request:
- If you have been a member for 10 years or less—Consider a $25 Donation.
- If you have been a member 10 years or more—Consider a $50 Donation or more.
Why We Give:
- To provide scholarships for Students attending our annual MSCPA Conference—breathing new life into our organization providing a great chance to interact with our future CPA’s
- To support educators through the Accounting Bridges program—reaching out to high school students encouraging them to consider majoring in Accounting as they explore possible career paths
- To sponsor speakers that inspire us as professionals at the Annual MSCPA Conference and the Industry Conference
- To sponsor Educators attending our Annual Conference—strengthening our link to the university accounting students encouraging them to establish accounting careers in Montana
- To Host College Campus Events—Interacting with students at Montana Colleges & Universities offering degrees in Accounting
- To sponsor Financial Literacy—educating future generations
If all our members will contribute in some way, all our donations will help ensure the Legacy of our Profession for generations.
In the spirit of “The Season of Giving” we hope you will consider a gift to MSCPA Legacy Foundation. To learn more about the Legacy Foundation and to donate, click here.
Best Wishes & Happy New Year to All!
The Legacy Foundation Council—George-Ron-Ann-Clem-Walt & Richard