As you are preparing your year-end contributions, please consider helping the MSCPA Legacy Foundation our Christmas Wish List –
A Simple Request:
If you have been a member for 10 years or less – Consider a $25 Donation.
If you have been a member for 10 years or more – Consider a $50 Donation or more.
Why we give:
- To provide scholarships for students attending our annual MSCPA Conference- breathing new life into our organization providing a great chance to interact with our future CPAs.
- To support educators through the Accounting Bridge program – reaching out to high school students encouraging them to consider majoring in Accounting as they explore possible career paths.
- To sponsor speakers that inspire us as professionals at the Annual MSCPA conference and the Industry Conference.
- To sponsor Educators attending our Annual Conference – strengthening our link to the university accounting students encouraging them to establish accounting careers in Montana.
- To host college campus events- interacting with students at Montana Colleges and Universities offering degrees in Accounting.
- To sponsor Financial Literacy- educating future generations.
In the spirit of “The Season of Giving” we hope you will consider a gift to MSCPA Legacy Foundation. To learn more about the Legacy Foundation and to donate, click here.
Consider a gift today to ensure the strength of the accounting profession of tomorrow.
Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!
The Legacy Foundation Council –
George, Ron, Ann, Clem, John, Terri, Walt & Richard